This agreement is Funbox's (hereinafter referred to as: Funbox) privacy data related agreements and practices. We are fully aware of the importance of personal information (including personal sensitive information) to you, and will do our best to protect your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us, abide by the following principles, and protect your personal information: the principle of unanimity of power and responsibility, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of least sufficient, the principle of openness and transparency, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation . At the same time, we promise that we will take corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the industry's mature security standards.
1. Information Collection and Use
When you use the services we provide, in order to better achieve your purpose, we may collect and use your personal information. include:
1. The information you provided when registering your account
(1) When registering and logging in to an account, you are required to provide information about a third-party account (Facebook, Google).
(2) We also use third-party analysis tools such as Umeng and Bugly to collect content and data on how to use our application. This data will not be used for any positioning or suggestions, nor will it be shared with any other SDK. It also does not link to any personal information, such as email addresses or IP addresses. The purpose of this type of analysis is to understand trends in various regions and improve the user experience.
* Firebase analysis (https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics)
* Facebook analysis (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy)
I want to inform users of this service that these third parties have the right to access your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use this information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us with your personal information, so we are working to use commercially acceptable methods to protect it. But please keep in mind that neither the transmission method on the Internet nor the electronic storage method is 100% safe and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute safety.
-Links to other websites